Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Update on complaint against Evening Standard's Hamas propaganda

I previously reported on how the London Evening Standard had become the new Hamas mouthpiece, culminating in a preposterous double page article on 23 November 2012.

Because the Evening Standard did not respond to my complaint I reported them to the Press Complaints Commission. There followed an extremely long and drawn out process involving discussions with the Editor Will Gore. At some point I will document those discussions as they reveal some great insights into how anti-Israel bias is so deeply ingrained in the mindset of the British media 'elite'. However, the end result is that Gore eventually agreed to print my short letter (below) in today's issue.




1 comment:

Enza Ferreri said...

Hello Edgar.

I have posted this news on my Facebook Page Save the West. Save the West from what threatens to destroy it from without, Islam, and from within, cultural Marxism, what we kindly call "political correctness":

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Save-the-West/317961858324187

This is my blog: http://www.enzaferreri.blogspot.com/

Enza